Job Locations: USA
Required Experience: 3+
Software Engineer expecting to have keen understanding of supporting business processes and the ability to work with partners to clarify requirements, estimate, design, develop, test, deploy and support Java / Windows application in card issuance. The role include completing administrative and technical tasks related to compliance deliverables and infrastructure requests for the applications they support. They support vendors, development teams, and Technology Managers to ensure technical security, risk, and other compliance activities are completed on-time and per requirements. These individuals partner closely with control functions, risk management, and GIS and are familiar with the applicable policies, standards, contacts and procedures so that the compliance deliverables are completed effectively and efficiently. Communicates with management the overall status and health of the applications. Looks for areas of improvement in monitoring, application stability, and speed of determining root cause. Provides monitoring of the environment during release or independent change and tracks changes to the production environment for management and executive communications.
Degree in technical field like Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology.
2 or more years of hands on experience in for high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications in a production environment
Managing changes, defects, and projects across various testing and PROD environments
Ability to plan, design, create programs, and document through AGILE framework & DEVOPS using XLR/Ansible.
Application Container Knowledge
Self driven, generalist, innovative, result-oriented, motivating, leadership, and Project management skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills (both to a technical and non-technical audience)
Experience working with Servers, Vulnerabilities and Software patches
Understanding or working experience with SDLC/Agile teams and utilizing JIRA & Confluence
- Financial Services expertise is highly desired
- At least 3 years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies and frameworks like Spring
- 2 years of experience working with Java 8 or higher
- 2 years of experience developing Restful Web services
- 2 years of experience developing micro services with Spring Boot
- 2 years of experience with XML/JSON data
- 2 years of experience with Relational databases like Oracle
- 2 years of experience with using build automation tools like Maven, Jenkins etc.
- 2 years of BitBucket, Jira, Code Quality, Defect tracking tools
- Kafka Experience
405 State Highway 121 Byp, Suite A250, Lewisville, Texas, 75067
Tel: +1 469-270-8899