Job Locations: Charlotte
Required Experience: 5
.NET developer: 5 years (Required)
ASP.NET: 5 years (Required)
Angular: 2 years (Required)
The successful candidate will be based in Charlotte, NC and will demonstrate superior .NET & SQL Server technical skills, a can do attitude and possesses a continuous improvement mentality. Excellent communication skills, strong teamwork and a desire to lead a team and develop team members are essential.
Working as a feature lead on various initiative projects for the BICS application within the Global Procurement team, this position will involve working closely with the Line of Business in the design & coding new features within the application and integrations with other Bank of America applications. It will also involve reviewing and directing the work of other .NET teammates that are mainly based offshore.
· Object Orientated design/coding
· Strong SQL skills - stored procedures, views, data modelling
· ASP.NET, C#, MVC, HTML/CSS, SQL Server, LINQ, Entity Framework, REST, JSON
· Visual Studio 2017 (or later), Team Foundation Server, SQL Server Management Studio
· RESTful web services
· Kendo UI
· Experience working in Agile-scrum environment
405 State Highway 121 Byp, Suite A250, Lewisville, Texas, 75067
Tel: +1 469-270-8899